– Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Oskar Blues Fooderies.
– Delivers great service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
– Describe menu items to customers and suggest products that might appeal to them.
– Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, and smoothies by following recipes and preparation techniques.
– Knowledgeable about food offerings; individualized for each customer
– Receive and process customer payments.
– Sells coffees and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation methods; demonstrates how brewing equipment operates.
– Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and doughnuts.
– Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
– Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
– Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
– Improves quality by studying, evaluating, experimenting, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store.
– Increases job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
– Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Generates revenues by attracting new customers. Must be 18 years of age
– Ability to learn quickly and adapt
– Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions and request clarification when needed
– Ability to work as part of a team and build relationships
– Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
– Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays